Definición de civilian en inglés:
- Eight more police and two civilians died when their vehicles ran over mines.
- The awards are made to civilians and police officers who put their lives at risk to save others.
- People were brutally assaulted by police, and by civilians who acted in collusion to them.
- Many civilians outside the wonderful world of the City, having been lectured about their overdrafts, assumed that the banks were paragons of financial conservatism.
- Was he a civilian or a celebrity?
- People in show business refer to those outside of it as civilians.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- We have an ethical duty to avoid civilian casualties wherever possible.
- Counterfeit papers and civilian clothes were produced for use by escapees.
- Most soldiers mix the uniform with civilian clothes because items are out of stock.
Late Middle English (denoting a practitioner of civil law): from Old French civilien, in the phrase droit civilien 'civil law'. The current sense arose in the early 19th century.
Palabras que riman con civilianAbbevillian, Azilian, Brazilian, caecilian, Castilian, Chilean, Churchillian, cotillion, crocodilian, epyllion, Gillian, Lilian, Maximilian, Pamphylian, pavilion, postilion, Quintilian, reptilian, Sicilian, Tamilian, vaudevillian, vermilion, Virgilian
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.