Definición de clairvoyant en inglés:
- During the two weeks of special events, clairvoyants, psychics and other special guests from across the country will be visiting the Heber Street church.
- These are our visionaries, spiritualists, clairvoyants and psychics.
- As part of my research I met psychics, mediums and clairvoyants, and just got them to tell me about their lives.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Samantha does in fact have completely reliable clairvoyant power, and her belief about the President did result from the operation of that power.
- Their location was not a secret to those with clairvoyant powers.
- Now imagine that one of these individuals knows all about the counter-evidence and is thus sceptical about the existence of clairvoyant powers.
Late 17th century (in the sense 'clear-sighted, perceptive'): from French, from clair 'clear' + voyant 'seeing' (from voir 'to see'). The current sense dates from the mid 19th century.
This was first recorded as meaning ‘clear-sighted, perceptive’, adopted from French clair ‘clear’ and voyant ‘seeing’ (from voir ‘to see’). The sense of someone with the ability to perceive events in the future dates from the mid 19th century.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘I think he's very gifted clairvoyantly,’ she says in her high, quickly-spoken voice.
- The participant could know clairvoyantly which which card would later be selected.
- There are people who went to various camps or events where he was and they said clairvoyantly they saw this great being overshadowing him.
Palabras que riman con clairvoyantbuoyant, flamboyant
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.