Definición de clapper rail en inglés:
A large greyish rail (bird) of American coastal marshes, which has a distinctive clattering rattle-like call.
- Rallus longirostris, family Rallidae
- The California clapper rail is a secretive marsh bird with a distinctive call.
- Our biologists are working with Mexican and American partners now to recover the light-footed clapper rail, the Quino checkerspot butterfly, the ocelot, and many other species.
- At present, so much water is sucked from the Colorado that the river often fails to reach the Sea of Cortez, dooming species like the endangered desert pupfish and the Yuma clapper rail.
Definición de clapper rail en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan