verbo (clarifies, clarifying, clarified)[with object]
- She was not available for comment, or to clarify the exact circumstances surrounding the case.
- A further consultation was required to clarify the situation and restore trust.
- I hope that clarifies the situation for members.
- Ghee, which is clarified butter, is another commonly used recipe item and is often used for frying.
- Clarifying butter removes the water and milk solids, leaving pure butterfat.
- The cooked and clarified butter is then spooned off to avoid disturbing the milk solids on the bottom of the pan.
Middle English (in the senses 'set forth clearly' and 'make pure and clean'): from Old French clarifier, from late Latin clarificare, from Latin clarus 'clear'.
Palabras que riman con clarifyscarify
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: clar|ify
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.