Loud and clear: clarion trumpeters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the solo arias in the first and third acts, Pavarotti rang out the high notes with that clarion sonority that is unmistakably his.
- His clarion tone and beautiful phrasing were a model of superb instrumental control and mastery.
- Then, too, the ideal voice for this heroic part needs the sort of declamatory clarion brilliance that the Italians call 'squillo'.
- A strongly expressed demand or request for action: he issued a clarion call to young people to join the PartyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Forty years ago, Fanon was issuing a clarion call against imperialism.
- Public opposition to a conflict remains strong and a clarion call has gone out from anti-war organisations across the world to stage protests from the first day of war.
- Kennedy issued his clarion call to mobilize Americans against these threatening prospects.
Palabras que riman con clarionCarian, carrion, Marian
Definición de clarion en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda