Definición de clarion en inglés:
adjetivoliterary Volver al principio
Loud and clear: clarion trumpeters
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the solo arias in the first and third acts, Pavarotti rang out the high notes with that clarion sonority that is unmistakably his.
- His clarion tone and beautiful phrasing were a model of superb instrumental control and mastery.
- Then, too, the ideal voice for this heroic part needs the sort of declamatory clarion brilliance that the Italians call 'squillo'.
- A strongly expressed demand or request for action: he issued a clarion call to young people to join the PartyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Forty years ago, Fanon was issuing a clarion call against imperialism.
- Public opposition to a conflict remains strong and a clarion call has gone out from anti-war organisations across the world to stage protests from the first day of war.
- Kennedy issued his clarion call to mobilize Americans against these threatening prospects.
Definición de clarion en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan