Definición de clarity en inglés:
- For the sake of clarity, pathways have been simplified.
- This is not to say I have to like the construction; in writing-instructor mode, I can and do encourage writers to avoid it for the sake of clarity.
- However, for the sake of clarity, let me make the following point.
- The sharpness and clarity of the images is pleasing to the eye.
- What is lost in the translation to the small screen is compensated for in the sharpness and clarity of the DVD images.
- I found the image quality excellent; with a degree of sharpness and clarity I did not expect from a film of this age.
- A well-posed problem is a problem that can be stated with enough clarity and definiteness that it is guaranteed a solution.
- How many people will have seen such displays and will be impressed by the certainty and clarity of the definite statements made by ‘science’?
- Such debates, it seems to me, have not so much contributed to greater clarity or definition of the terms, but rather served only to cloud and confuse the issues.
- To maintain the water's clarity and purity, this wilderness area employs ingenious purification methods.
- Clear minerals reflect all the colours of the spectrum and symbolize purity, clarity and wholeness.
- However, the real goal of alchemical work is not to obtain material gold, but spiritual gold: a state of enormous power, clarity, and purity.
Middle English (in the sense 'glory, divine splendour'): from Latin claritas, from clarus 'clear'. The current sense dates from the early 17th century.
Palabras que riman con clarityangularity, barbarity, bipolarity, charity, circularity, complementarity, familiarity, granularity, hilarity, insularity, irregularity, jocularity, linearity, parity, particularity, peculiarity, polarity, popularity, regularity, secularity, similarity, singularity, solidarity, subsidiarity, unitarity, vernacularity, vulgarity
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.