- A North American plant with showy white, pink, or purple flowers, cultivated as a border plant in gardens.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Clarkia, family Onagraceae
- Cool-season annuals such as clarkia, Iceland poppy, lobelia, pansy, and stock can't stand intense summer heat.
- The poppies and clarkias began to straighten up, and the smaller shrubs saw the sunlight again.
- Many old favourites are here, including poppies, daisies and clarkias and hollyhocks.
modern Latin, named after William Clark (see Clark, William), who discovered it.
Más definiciones de clarkiaDefinición de clarkia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.