- 1Serious music following long-established principles rather than a folk, jazz, or popular tradition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This data set was split into two broad categories of classical music and popular music.
- He writes books of poetry but his contact with classical music had been rather limited thus far.
- He said classical music was still popular among the youth, but it needed the medium of films to generate interest.
Más definiciones de classical musicDefinición de classical music en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.