Prejudice against people belonging to a particular social class: they are told to be on watch against the evils of classism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- De-colonization is the primary issue if you oppose racism, sexism, classism and ageism.
- The book is a collection of self-reflective essays that focus on the impact of personal and institutional sexism, racism, classism, heterosexism and ethnocentrism on the 12 women.
- Some of these could include war, sexuality, oppression (racism, classism, ageism, sexism), government and economics.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is heartening because many social scientists hold the belief that anything but strict environmental interpretations of criminal behavior are racist, sexist, classist, or at least illiberal.
- I'm not thinking of how they're arguably sexist, classist, racist, just plain offensive, or any of that.
- People with less egalitarian values have repeatedly been shown to be more racist, classist, and sexist.
Definición de classism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda