- A fellow member of a class at school, college, or university.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As a college student, he was always willing to help fellow classmates get through their exams.
- You were a shy man, and only met my mother, a college classmate, when you tried to sell her a slide-rule.
- Since there are so few of them, they tend to know their brethren on other teams as they would a college classmate.
Más definiciones de classmateDefinición de classmate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.