Definición de claves en inglés:
1A pair of hardwood sticks used to make a hollow sound when struck together.
- The mic was also nice on wooden percussion - claves, castanets, etc. - and hand claps and finger snaps.
- These three main patterns are amplified by turtle shells, claves, timbales, bongos, congas, maracas and tambourines.
- Musicians will demonstrate bomba and plena, and give a group lesson on the claves - wooden sticks that are the backbone of Latin rhythms.
1.1 (clave) [mass noun] A syncopated rhythm typical of some Latin American music.
- The clave is the timekeeper of Latin music and dance, rooted in African syncopation.
- It opens with Henry Mancini's ‘Theme From Hatari,’ which Byron has remade in clave.
- Considered the key, the identity and the soul of the music, the clave is the main organizing principle to which every element of arrangement and improvisation in the music is connected.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan