sustantivo (plural claw feet)
- 1A foot on a piece of furniture, shaped to resemble a claw: [as modifier]: a claw-foot bathtubMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She caught her breath, seeing a claw-foot bathtub and tiny marble pieces for flooring in the master bath.
- I shed my clothes and hopped into the hot bath and settled down with my head resting on a bath pillow attached to the edge of my old claw-foot bathtub.
- The new claw-foot bathtub, which should have been draining into the outflow pipe, was instead draining all over the painstakingly selected color-coordinated ceramic tile floor, the result of a hairline crack in its base.
- 2 Medicine An excessively arched foot with an unnaturally high instep. Also called pes cavus.
Más definiciones de claw footDefinición de claw foot en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.