- An act of retrieving money already paid out, typically by taxation: a clawback of tax relief [mass noun]: the bonds will be subject to clawbackMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Staff can begin liquidating holdings after three years, but may then be subject to a tax clawback, on a sliding scale.
- If the property is sold before the end of this period, it may result in a clawback of the tax relief already granted.
- To qualify for the relief, the nursing home must be registered with a health board and it must be retained by investors for 10 years to avoid a clawback of the tax relief.
Más definiciones de clawbackDefinición de clawback en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.