- A frog with a flattened body and claws on the hind toes.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Xenopus and other genera, family Pipidae: several species. See also Xenopus
- African clawed toads catch their prey by waiting on the bottom of the waterway for something to swim near them.
- These tumors were transmitted to unaffected clawed toads by injection of cell-free extract from the tumors, suggesting a viral etiology.
- The antidote to this killer may lie with the clawed toad and a global vaccination programme is one possible long-term prospect.
Más definiciones de clawed frogDefinición de clawed frog en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.