Definición de clearer en inglés:
1British A clearing bank.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The clearers and most merchant banks prefer to secure their advances by floating charges.
- The Big Four clearers have also come under fire from the Treasury select committee over excessive profits being made on the accounts held by Small & Medium Sized Enterprises.
- This compares to interest rates of 0.1% offered by most high street clearers on their current accounts.
2A person or thing that clears away obstructions: a chemical drain clearer
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Public health reformers and slum clearers in the mid-nineteenth century consciously sought to improve urban living and to protect and create key commercial spaces for further development.
- I am especially proud of the full-time staff members who have worked their way up from labor positions - who went from lot clearers to skilled technicians who can perform any task on the golf course.
- In a group of 73 mine clearers working for a single charity in seven countries, 92 traumatic injuries were sustained, 15 percent of which were fatal.
Definición de clearer en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia