- Any of several symbols placed at the left hand end of a stave, indicating the pitch of the notes written on it.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Guidelines for clefs, key signatures, bar-lines, and notes are similarly drawn in.
- He also said the pianist may benefit from singing or playing individual parts, especially when there are transposing parts or those that use transposing clefs.
- For one thing, he himself tells us that he had learned all the old clefs before he was 12.
late 16th century: from French, from Latin clavis 'key'.
Más definiciones de clefDefinición de clef en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.