- another term for horsefly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is, of course, the midges and the clegs who present the major problem to the Scottish naturist.
- He reminded his frantically puffing audience that smoking was a well-known antidote to the predations of the great horse fly, or cleg.
- Usually they are called clegs, horse-flies or gad-flies, without referring to one specific species.
late Middle English: from Old Norse kleggi.
Más definiciones de clegDefinición de cleg en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.