Definición de clement en inglés:
1(Of weather) mild: it is a very clement day
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The late summer weather was so clement that the women of Le Palais even took to walking the streets in their lingerie.
- And, yes, some prefer the street to the disease, the occasional violence and the lack of privacy of shelters (at least in clement weather).
- The clement weather of late has of course helped, but the signs were there of a huge improvement long before mother nature decided to give a hand.
2(Of a person or their actions) merciful.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- To be clement is to be lenient and compassionate, or, in the case of weather, perfectly heavenly.
- Hundreds of Wharfedale supporters will be heading to Harrogate tomorrow hoping their nearest rivals are in clement mood.
- Not wanting to push her luck by asking why Angela was being so clement, she thanked her mother sweetly and left to her room to finish her homework.
Definición de clement en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda