Definición de climbing perch en inglés:
A small edible freshwater fish which is able to breathe air and move over land, native to Africa and Asia.
- Family Anabantidae: three genera and several species
- He cites the walking catfish, climbing perch, and mudskippers as other examples.
- The fish is called climbing perch since it can wander across land to find new habitats.
- Both climbing perch and walking catfish are also likely to compete with native species for both food and space.
Definición de climbing perch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan