Definición de climbing perch en inglés:
A small edible freshwater fish which is able to breathe air and move over land, native to Africa and Asia.
- Family Anabantidae: three genera and several species
- He cites the walking catfish, climbing perch, and mudskippers as other examples.
- The fish is called climbing perch since it can wander across land to find new habitats.
- Both climbing perch and walking catfish are also likely to compete with native species for both food and space.
Definición de climbing perch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary