sustantivo(usually climes) chiefly • literary
- A region considered with reference to its climate: long holidays in sunnier climesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They immediately headed south to the continent's sunnier climes.
- Winter is a wonderful time for birdwatching, thanks to the surge of shivering Greenlanders who flock to our more temperate climes.
- It is a veritable tribute to the two communities that thrive in the warm and balmy climes of the island nation.
late Middle English: from late Latin clima 'zone' (see climate).
Más definiciones de climeDefinición de clime en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.