- 1(Of a garment) fitting closely to the body and showing its shape: she was wearing a clinging black dressMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Even at that she is badly served by a frumpy blonde wig and clinging dresses that make her look more like a dumpy middle-aged housewife.
- He points to her short, clinging dress and elegant heels.
- She could see his muscles ripple under his clinging shirt.
- 2Too dependent on someone emotionally: she wasn’t the clinging typeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Through projective identification, the clinging and overtly dependent borderline partner can express the split-off dependency needs of both.
- Dependent personality disorder is described as a pervasive and excessive need to be taken care of that leads to a submissive and clinging behavior as well as fears of separation.
- She is a clinging, alcoholic, older woman who turns into the invading ‘monster’ of the film.
Más definiciones de clingingDefinición de clinging en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.