adjetivo (clingier, clingiest)
- 1(Of a garment) liable to cling; clinging: a clingy topMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This leaves ample scope for clingy vests, suede halter tops and vulgar Hawaiian shirts.
- But what's with the garish red walls of the underpass and the ridiculously clingy dress hugging Alex's voluptuous frame?
- Her beautiful clingy dress that she had worn last night was in a heap on the floor along with her stiletto heels, aluminum crown, and corsage.
- 2(Of a person) too emotionally dependent: at about 18 months my son became very clingyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Where once she was outgoing and confident, now she is clingy and dependent.
- If this week people are clingy and dependant, easily offended and insecure, don't be manipulated by their whims of steel.
- She was dependent on me, she was clingy and needy, and she didn't have a strong support system.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But I got bored with more than Steph's clinginess.
- I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.
- What could be a joyous occasion, as well as an important milestone in your life, is usurped by someone else's clinginess.
Más definiciones de clingyDefinición de clingy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.