- Death as judged by the medical observation of cessation of vital functions. It is typically identified with the cessation of heartbeat and respiration, though modern resuscitation methods and life-support systems have required the introduction of the alternative concept of brain death.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Studies of near death or clinical death experiences have given anthropologists a clue to the stages of a journey.
- ‘Right now, we can easily bring animals back from two hours of absolute clinical death,’ says Hal Sternberg, BioTime's VP of research.
- A near death experience involves people who suffer a short period of clinical death, when heart or brain functioning stops.
Más definiciones de clinical deathDefinición de clinical death en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.