- A doctor having direct contact with patients rather than being involved with theoretical or laboratory studies.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Can we apply the results from this group of Australian general practitioners to clinicians around the world?
- We are confident that our menu will help frontline clinicians and patients in practice.
- This could be even more useful to clinicians and patients and has the potential to change health care across the world.
Más definiciones de clinicianDefinición de clinician en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.