- Attached by a clip so as to be easy to fasten or remove: a clip-on bow tieMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Though experts say the clip-on hair extensions are easy to work with, you can have a hairdresser apply them if you prefer.
- I have to remove one glitzy clip-on earring every time I answer the phone.
- Hats are in, shoes are brown and highly polished, and elasticated clip-on braces seem to be making a comeback.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- (clip-ons) Things, especially sunglasses or earrings, that are attached by clips: these clip-ons are so lightweight you’ll forget you’re wearing themMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At least the clip-ons would be attached in two places and would have less leverage and force against them.
- He said you should not use clip-ons with any lightweight bars.
- It also offers a very broad range of accessories including batteries, headsets, add-ons and clip-ons.
Más definiciones de clip-onDefinición de clip-on en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.