Definición de cloche en inglés:
1A small translucent cover for protecting or forcing outdoor plants.
- Plant under cloches and begin covering at night when temperatures drop below 35 degrees.
- Cover the area with cloches to protect from the worst of the weather and pests.
- Cover this with cloches or a cold frame and wait until the temperature drops to 25C before sowing early salads, broad beans and herbs.
2 (also cloche hat) A woman’s close-fitting bell-shaped hat.
- In the first, the ‘Girl’ in a cloche hat (tight-fitting, bell-shaped), with only one lock of hair peeking out, stands in the center of the picture in profile, looking off to the left.
- Elizabeth quietly sipped her tea and was glad she wore her wide brimmed hat instead of her cloche hat today.
- The cloche hat is almost like one of those clown hats.
Definición de cloche en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary