- An abrupt, heavy sound of impact.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He wore wooden shoes, that made a clonk and a clank every time he walked.
- She said: ‘I heard this clonk sound and went to investigate.’
- There was a clumsy clonk on his door and Malin let Mr. Razors in.
verboVolver al principio
- 1 [no object] Move with or make a clonk: the horses clonked and snorted softlyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He turned and dropped his hooves from off the countertop, and they clonked onto the ground with a hard thud.
- The forward soldiers, deployed in the left and right wings of the courtyard, opened fire at the Allied vehicles that came clonking down the road.
- In a flash, he was clonking and bonking away at the keys.
- 2 [with object] • informal Hit: I’ll clonk you on the headMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At the last possible second Jay jumped up and clonked the bastard over the head with the carbon dioxide canister of his paintball gun.
- Yoh suddenly turned and clonked Tembru on the head for that remark.
- I realized I was thinking about Siesuki and clonked myself on the forehead.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ride quality is a bit clonky over suburban surface imperfections, though far better out on the open road.
- It has the same clonky bassline melody and the same melody and the vocals aren't in it.
- I did not get the likeness right and the whole thing felt clonky while I was doing it.
mid 19th century: imitative.
Más definiciones de clonkDefinición de clonk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.