- Having tightly packed fibres, crystals, or other structural elements.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Carya illinoensis has close-grained, hard wood that is pale reddish-brown with occasional dark streaks.
- The best wooden boards are thick, heavy, and stable and made from close-grained hardwoods like maple - but they're also rather expensive.
- Beech and particularly the close-grained sycamore seem to have been the most usual choices for painted boxes and other small objects.
Más definiciones de close-grainedDefinición de close-grained en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.