sustantivo[mass noun] Music
- Harmony in which the notes of the chord are close together, typically in vocal music: the chorus was sung in close harmonyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Michael will be joined on stage by his sisters, cousin, and friends who will complement his poetry with some popular songs and close harmony singing.
- I particularly like the two-way lament of ‘The Letters’; and ‘Nightingale’ has some fantastic close harmony singing.
- They developed a unique style of close harmony with a distinctive sound and soon became very popular on the radio and in concerts in Southern California.
Más definiciones de close harmonyDefinición de close harmony en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.