- (Of two or more things) having little space in between: a large man with close-set eyesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This pleasing prodigality would be easier to browse if the columns of text were not so close-set.
- He looks at you with close-set yellow eyes without knowing what happened.
- The emergence of primates, with their close-set eyes and stereoscopic vision, coincided with the appearance of flowering plants and the new host of insects that fed on them.
Más definiciones de close-setDefinición de close-set en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.