Definición de closed caption en inglés:
One of a series of subtitles to a television programme, accessible through a decoder.
- In addition, a French mono track is included, along with French and Spanish subtitles and English closed captions, to round out the admirable audio options on this disc.
- Also included on this disc are English subtitles and closed captions.
- I had a project last year (it's still online) that simply decoded TV closed captions.
verbo(closed-caption) [with object] (usually as noun closed-captioning) Volver al principio
Provide (a programme) with closed captions.
- Ultimately, one of their competitors may step up to the plate first and make TV clips with closed-captioning transcripts widely available.
- I've been closed-captioning the new Whose Line Is It Anyway?
- The anecdotal evidence indicated that closed-captioned programs were effective in promoting the learners’ reading fluency.
Definición de closed caption en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary