- The condition in which there is sufficient matter in the universe to halt the expansion driven by the Big Bang and cause eventual re-collapse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While a flat universe can extend indefinitely in all directions, the closed universe is finite.
- Wait a few billion years for the newly closed universe to stop its expansion, collapse to a singularity, and - Presto! - give birth to a brand new, energy-rich universe, to do with as you please.
- Assuming the Big Bang model, a closed universe would eventually collapse back onto itself, if there was enough dark matter.
Más definiciones de closed universeDefinición de closed universe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.