sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly British
- Thick cream obtained by heating milk slowly and then allowing it to cool while the cream content rises to the top in coagulated lumps: [as modifier]: they serve clotted cream teasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Other milk products are butter, dried curds, and clotted cream.
- Spoon the warm jam over the slices of malt bread and add a dollop of thick, yellow clotted cream at the side of the plate.
- Top with a spoonful of clotted cream and serve immediately.
Más definiciones de clotted creamDefinición de clotted cream en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.