- Any of a number of substances in blood plasma which are involved in the clotting process, such as factor VIII.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People with haemophilia are missing a part of the blood called a clotting factor (Factor VIII), and are sometimes treated by receiving transfusions.
- The body's clotting system depends on platelets as well as many clotting factors and other blood components.
- In order to have normal hemostasis, the organism needs to maintain a certain plasma level of clotting factors and a certain number of circulating platelets.
Más definiciones de clotting factorDefinición de clotting factor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.