Definición de club foot en inglés:
1A deformed foot which is twisted so that the sole cannot be placed flat on the ground. Also called talipes.
- Lord Byron, Britain's great romantic who was ‘mad, bad and dangerous to know’, was also born with talipes, or a club foot.
- His gait studies formed the basis of his clinical work in treating club foot deformities and showed the benefit of measurement in clinical decisions.
- It was nerve-racking when they were checking the scans for spina bifida, club foot and hare lip.
- Example sentences
- Byron, an unattractive, club-footed little man who sat up all night eating biscuits and crying, managed to spread the rumour that he was ‘mad, bad and dangerous to know’.
- The central character is a little old club-footed Portuguese grandmother.
- The club-footed pigeon was gone.
Definición de club foot en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan