- A type of severe headache in which the pain is usually limited to one side of the head, tending to recur over a period of several weeks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because cluster headache is uncommon in primary care, it may go misdiagnosed for years.
- Another patient who injected herself with sumatriptan subcutaneously for cluster headache had chest pain after the first and second injections (one day apart).
- The majority of headaches are primary headache disorders, such as migraine, cluster headache, and tension-type headache.
Más definiciones de cluster headacheDefinición de cluster headache en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.