- 1Growing or situated in a group: the spires and clustered roofs of the old townMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The priests quickly gathered into a tight clustered circle, all of them chanting in unison.
- This area of South Kilkenny is noted for the number of clustered farm villages and the number of thatched roofs which still predominate.
- Investment capital is channelled through traditional networks of property developers rather than into the high-growth, clustered technology industries that can create genuine wealth.
- 1.1 Architecture (Of pillars or columns) positioned close together, or arranged round or half-detached from a pier: slender, lofty piers are encircled with clustered column shaftsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- From the door, the windows themselves were almost entirely obscured by the clustered pillars.
- The white stucco ceiling undulates up to a peak of 22 ft; the walls fan out, and their pale ash panelling is overlaid by ribs of clustered birch rods.
- Recessed balconies give depth to the clustered stone towers, and there are gardens on each stepped roof.
Más definiciones de clusteredDefinición de clustered en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.