Definición de cnidarian en inglés:
An aquatic invertebrate animal of the phylum Cnidaria, which comprises the coelenterates.
- There are three subgroups within the cnidarians that have medusae, cubozoans, hydrozoans, and scyphozoans.
- It is therefore largely appreciated that the resemblance between ctenophores and cnidarians is superficial and does not reflect a particularly close evolutionary relationship.
- Fossils of the Twitya Formation are generally presumed to be cnidarians, or at least metazoans of cnidarian grade.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting cnidarians.
- Hox genes have been isolated from a number of cnidarian species including hydra.
- Our study of the new material does not support a cnidarian affinity.
- A specific panel of seven target sequences was selected to test the binding patterns of cnidarian paired domains.
Definición de cnidarian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary