(Of a product or service) marketed under or carrying two or more brand names: co-branded credit cards
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The national bank is coming out with its credit card as a co-branded product with a foreign bank.
- Part of the TV channel's success stems from its male-driven, World War II image, an image that could change if women start buying co-branded products like furniture.
- For growth, he concluded a key deal in October with the computer manufacturer to sell co-branded products.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That's a classic example of how you can build a brand through co-branding.
- Credit card co-branding aims at increasing brand awareness using each other's strengths.
- We do some actual co-branding with both brands on the label, which is very effective.
Definición de co-branded en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda