A person who chairs a meeting jointly with another or others.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We also haven't yet been able to get any comment from any of the group's co-chairs.
- The continuing agenda of the summit has been left in the hands of the four co-chairs appointed by the mayor.
- The council of ministers consists of two co-chairs, one deputy, and three ministers.
Act as co-chair of (a meeting): the panel is co-chaired by the prime ministers of Mozambique, Norway, and Pakistan
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A representative of student government who co-chaired the meeting described the positive aspects of organising it as the chance to ‘incorporate a variety of views’.
- Just last month, he co-chaired a meeting on the topic at the Kennedy Space Center.
- Just yesterday I co-chaired the inaugural meeting of the food and beverage taskforce, which covers the most significant sector in our economy.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: co-chair
Definición de co-chair en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda