- Any of two or more individuals, companies, or institutions answering the same charge in a court of law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Today the disgraced star received a longer prison sentence than either of his co-defendants.
- They wrapped up their case against the deposed president by asking a judge to sentence him to death along with two of his co-defendants.
- My attorney even tabulated the amount of drugs recorded on the wiretaps over the three-month period dealt by the dozens of co-defendants.
Más definiciones de co-defendantDefinición de co-defendant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.