- Cooperation between management and workers in decision-making, especially by the representation of workers on management boards.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Equally worrying, the board structure dictated by co-determination saps good governance.
- The chancellor has declined to alter the co-determination of company decisions exercised by management and labor jointly.
- The particular German contribution to this was the development of limited workers' participation in management, the so-called co-determination.
Más definiciones de co-determinationDefinición de co-determination en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.