The education of pupils of both sexes together.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Pupils felt co-education also leads to improved social and personal development.
- This week marks a new beginning for pupils and teachers alike as a new system of co-education begins in the town's two primary schools.
- Educationalists have observed that co-education is a positive influence on the interaction of boys and girls.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I'm currently sixteen years old, and I attend a co-educational boarding school.
- It is a co-educational Catholic grammar school but it is open to students of all faiths and encourages the development of all in their own faith.
- I am confident that this report is commensurate with our status as one of the leading co-educational boarding schools in the north of England.
Definición de co-education en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda