Definición de co-founder en inglés:
A joint founder.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After days of cleaning up and putting away, my co-founders and I left with exactly what many founders of failed start-ups leave with: nothing more than the experience.
- She was one of the original 11 co-founders of the magazine.
- He was scrupulous about listing himself as a co-founder of Greenpeace and was cagey about how many co-founders there were.
- co-found verbo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After co-founding the international non-profit group which brings high-tech volunteers to the developing world, she decided to focus her energies on her music.
- She followed this triumph by co-founding the Women's Medical College in a residential area of Toronto the same year her daughter graduated.
- In 1990, she co-founded the Dublin Self Advocacy Group to campaign for the rights of people with learning difficulties.
Definición de co-founder en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda