- Share a location or facility with something else: a United Kingdom battalion would be co-located with the home-base battalionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As costs drop for both wide-area bandwidth and storage, most companies looking to protect critical data can justify a standby server hosted at another company location or co-located at an ISP, VAR, or other service provider.
- In May 2005, it will open a processing plant and refinery co-located with the transportation facility.
- The process is greatly helped and made safer if key departments are co-located.
Más definiciones de co-locateDefinición de co-locate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.