Definición de co-morbid en inglés:
Relating to or denoting a medical condition that co-occurs with another.
- Most patients had serious co-morbid illnesses such as diabetes, chronic respiratory and heart disease.
- Her chest x-ray was reported to be stable, however her co-morbid conditions were causing continued weight loss, e.g. lack of control of her diabetes.
- Of all mental disorders, depression is probably the one most frequently seen co-morbid with other diseases.
- Example sentences
- Guidelines should take into account the risks due to the high incidence of comorbidity in the elderly.
- Several possible candidate variables produced significant t-tests results, indicating a significant association with comorbidity.
- The same review included a section on prevalence of comorbidity in the disorder.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan