sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
The simultaneous precipitation of more than one compound from a solution: many complex interactions can take place with the co-precipitation of two or more minerals of different density
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Interestingly, we have not detected any co-precipitation.
- The process of lake formation involves affixing the coloured dyestuff from solution onto a colourless or white inorganic base material, such as chalk or alumina, often by co-precipitation, to form a solid pigment.
- One possible reason for the reduced solubility is due to co-precipitation.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition, Fe was always present in association with manganese plaques, suggesting that Fe and Mn co-precipitate.
- These data confirm previous results which demonstrated that Rad 51 co-precipitates with BRCA2.
- The hematite and the clays appear intergrown, suggesting that they co-precipitated.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda