Definición de coachwood en inglés:
A slender tree of the rainforests of Australia and New Guinea, with close-grained timber that is used for cabinetmaking and veneers.
- Ceratopetalum apetalum, family Cunoniaceae
- At the bottom of the gorge was a dense rainforest of coachwood, sassafras, lilly pilly, possumwood and tree ferns.
- Walking tracks through the Cathedral take you under an amazing canopy of ferns, sassafras and coachwoods.
- Initially, it twists and turns along the Coombadjha Creek, through the coachwoods, crabapples and corkwoods of the warm temperate rainforest.
Definición de coachwood en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan