Definición de coachwood en inglés:
A slender tree of the rainforests of Australia and New Guinea, with close-grained timber that is used for cabinetmaking and veneers.
- Ceratopetalum apetalum, family Cunoniaceae
- At the bottom of the gorge was a dense rainforest of coachwood, sassafras, lilly pilly, possumwood and tree ferns.
- Walking tracks through the Cathedral take you under an amazing canopy of ferns, sassafras and coachwoods.
- Initially, it twists and turns along the Coombadjha Creek, through the coachwoods, crabapples and corkwoods of the warm temperate rainforest.
Definición de coachwood en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary