- A thick black liquid produced by distilling bituminous coal, containing benzene, naphthalene, phenols, aniline, and many other organic chemicals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Derived chiefly from petroleum and coal tar, aromatic hydrocarbons tend to be reactive.
- This form of creosote, a mixture of chemicals created by distilling coal tar, is toxic in large amounts or after extended exposure.
- Common aromatic compounds other than benzene include toluene, naphthalene, and anthracene, all of which are present in coal tar or creosote.
Más definiciones de coal tarDefinición de coal tar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.