- The land along a coast: the hotel has wonderful views of the rugged coastlineMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It has put up clear warnings about the dangers of the sea at regular intervals along this stretch of coastline.
- It is claimed that on a really fine day it is possible to see as far away as Galway Bay up along the local coastline.
- It would be a huge boost to the already booming tourist industry along the county coastline.
Más definiciones de coastlineDefinición de coastline en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.